Sunday, February 12, 2012

Huge Milestone, Babies!

I am thrilled to say that, as of today, at 4:48 pm CST, this blog has accrued over 10,000 pageviews. This is thanks to your interest in the material here, and it thrills me to know that I have reached this milestone in significantly less than a year.


I have greatly enjoyed growing this blog into what I hope is a fun and highly entertaining image/caption/humor site that you can come to and get lost in for a few minutes in your day. 


Please, if you like my stuff, continue to visit, and leave me a comment occasionally, especially when a post grabs you particularly.


Thanks again, Visitors!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks tons, PapayaSF! Just love knowing fine folk like yourself are visiting.

    Come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete