Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Here's Some Really Bad News

As of this morning, I have been relieved of my current livelihood. I am no longer working at the place that I have been journeying to in the morning for six years.


Do I expect this to have an effect on my blogging?


Well, yes, it may, because right now, I'm puttin' time into getting ready for this new state of affairs.


I don't expect to find work immediately (the Houston market is not that robust, at least for x-ray techs).


But I will still post when I have a minute, and I promise not to "paint it black", because this isn't the end of the world.


So, drop in when ya can!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that! I love the blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! I hope you find a new job soon. Surely you can get a gig somewhere as professional comedy relief?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, my friend. That would be great, if there was a need for a professional captioner, I would definitely apply.

    I will still find some time to post, so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does suck. I hope you find something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Cape. My possibilities are not limited to finding work in what I was doing again, but it is definitely a priority. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete