Friday, January 20, 2012

She Made A Mistake

Sri-Sri, a Mephistopholean Sylph, had happened upon what she thought were Beefsteak mushrooms, and had started to gobble up a couple. The minute that first bite hit her gullet, she knew she had made a mistake. These fungi were in fact the dreaded Phukmeyacck 'shrooms, which invariably made their consumer extend her tongue, seize it, and squeeze. The pain would have been excruciating if it weren't for the beautiful hallucinations they caused simultaneously.

Thanks to My Dear Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment