Friday, December 30, 2011

A Reminder About Politically Oriented Posts Here

This blog is not a political blog. It is a humor blog. However, I do post occasionally on political themes.
 
The perceptive will detect a conservative attitude in many of these, and I am quite conservative, it is true. I will however, at times, go against the grain and post something more moderate or liberal in tone. I am not one dimensional when it comes to politics. 
  
Most of the blogs I visit are mastered by people of decidedly more liberal attitudes than mine, as evidenced by some of their posts. This does not stop me from enjoying what they have to offer and doesn't make me feel any less grateful to them for their efforts.

I hope you will extend to me the same acceptance.
       
You are, of course, at liberty to pass over any you do not care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment