Monday, June 12, 2017

Hey, Y'all. Is there anybody that still comes here? No matter. Suffice it to say I am reactivating this blog.

And here's why.


I have been doing on Twitter what I used to do here: post images with my own original captioning.


However, as fast as I am used to posting ("tweeting" in Twitter terms), the algorithms on the media site stupidly decide that I am a spambot, and lock my account for violating their restrictions against so-called "automated behavior".


As a matter of fact, at this time, I am still waiting for them to unlock my account for the umpteenth time.


No matter what approach I take for tweeting images, they still do not get it.


But my brilliant wife has figured out a way for me to have my cake and eat it too.


Tweet one captioned image an hour, while posting as rapidly as I want to HERE on my blog.


Then direct my Twitter followers to this blog, if they want to see more.


Now is that a cool idea or not?


Well, we shall see.


I have to figure out this blog posting stuff all over again -- it's been years, Peeps.


WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment