Friday, September 21, 2012

After some long consideration, I have decided to de-emphasize my blog for a new page on Facebook. Most people online today are also on Facebook, so I am hoping that if you have been used to visiting Clusters that you will be willing to join my page (just find it and Like it, then all my posts there will show up in your feedstream).

Its name is Nobody Expects The Spanish Inquisiton.

(There are 2 pages with this name, but mine has a cartoon pirate for its avatar)

I do the same sorts of photo captioning there as I do here, and I am reprising many of the posts on this blog. But I am also adding  new material that I am not posting here.

Please do join me on Facebook. Still no ads. Still no hassle. Still crazy funny stuff.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment