Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Wonder Who You Are

I appreciate greatly those of you who have taken an interest in my blog. 


I see that my viewers are from all over the world. You come to my blog perhaps quite accidentally by virtue of a certain search string.


Perhaps you do not speak English.


Whatever the case, I am happy you came through, and I hope that you are intrigued enough to venture beyond the post that your search landed you on.


I encourage you to leave a comment, if just to say "Hello". 


You are always welcome here.

4 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Just wish you posted more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the positive feedback, PapayaSF, and so sorry for not posting more often. As with most creative enterprises, the blog started out strong and prolific, but inspiration has been o the wane. I will certainly try to fulfill your wish, though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I view your blog every few days and really enjoy your postings and your humor. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the note. I am sorry that I don't post more frequently. I used to post a half dozen times in a day at the beginning, but my inspiration is not as high as it was then when it was all fresh to me. It isn't as easy to find images that suggest humorous captioning as it was a year ago. Don't know why.

      But kind feedback like yours makes me wanna redouble my efforts, so I will try to get my production up. Again, thanks for letting me know you're out there!!!

      Delete